Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I've Really Been Slacking on My Blog Diva and Yarn Yammering Duties

A basket of yarn
A basket of yarn (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Life has surely gotten the best of me, offering me numerous distractions, but it hasn't prevented me from knitting and crocheting, completely (just kind of slowed it down to a painful crawl, particularly for those folks out there waiting and waiting and waiting for me to send them some goodies). I'm working my way back up to my former crafty task-load. In the meantime, I offer my sincere apologies, though I would ask if I may still indulge your considerable patience.

I'm still working on a fabulous butterfly pouch bag made with my high school colors for my dear friend J.H. but I am also trying to finish up a set of potholders I am crafting using Tunisian stitch for my mother-in-law-to-be. I hope to have all projects done by Mother's Day, but my current track record is not boding well for that since my day job and real-living keep getting in the way.

Pictures will be posted soon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!