Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Craft Bag Missions Accomplished

Mother's Day cake
Mother's Day cake (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Yes! Finally!

I've finished all the projects that I've had sitting in my knitting bag from as far back as November/December 2011 (sorry, Janiece).

I mailed two of those projects off this week, in time for Mother's Day, as planned. Already got a nice response back from the mother-in-law.

The third project is going home with the soon-to-be-husband when he goes to Indiana for his summer vacation, next month (a gift for my sister-in-law).

In case you missed it, here's what I've been working on:

 Double-sided/pocket pot-holders, using cotton yarn and tunisian crochet from a pattern I designed myself (with ideas from other crochet divas across the web).
 A close-up of the crocheted flowers and tunisian cord loop (for hanging).
 Butterfly drawstring pouch using medium weight wool yarn. Pouch made on a round loom. Butterfly made using traditional crochet with a H size hook.
Patriotic Spring Floral Coasters using cotton yarn, traditional crochet method, and using this pattern.

I think that my next project will be making a few coffee mug cozies with a new flower pattern that I discovered on Pinterest.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think!